Welcome to Wolf Creek Ski Lodge, the Newest Lodging in South Fork, Colorado
Reward Yourself with the Best Powder in Colorado
New Owners, New Attitude, Newly Remodeled Units at Bargain Rates
The newly renovated Wolf Creek Ski Lodge is located in South Fork, Colorado, just minutes away from the Wolf Creek Ski Area, home to Colorado's best powder. Skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping: the ultimate mountain vacation is here at Wolf Creek Ski Lodge!
Under new ownership and with a renewed spirit of all-American mountain hospitality, we offer completely remodeled luxury units at bargain rates, saving you up to 50% compared to the big and overcrowded resorts.
Wolf Creek Ski Lodge features quality services geared toward making your ski or golfing vacation the best it can be.
Learn more about our cozy rooms and convenient amenities
- 18 newly remodeled kitchenette units
- Spacious parking for snowmobile and ATV trailers, trucks, and buses
- 2 new hot tubs
- Flat screen HD TVs with free cable in every room
- Adjoining rooms for family suites
- Special package deals and discounts for groups and events
- Easy online or travel agent booking
. We're looking forward to seeing you!
Book Your Wolf Creek Ski Packages Now and Save with Our Grand Opening Specials
South Fork is the center of fun, and Wolf Creek Ski Lodge is your perfect base camp. The Wolf Creek Ski Area averages 465 inches of powder every season, and everyone who skis on it says it's the best powder in Colorado. South Fork offers all the fun activities the big resorts have but without the big hassles, crowds, or prices.
But besides a great skiing mountain just minutes away from your room, Wolf Creek Ski Lodge is surrounded by a vast natural playground, offering year-round fun and adventure.
Book your South Fork vacation at Wolf Creek Ski Lodge
- Millions of acres for deer and elk hunting
- Hundreds of miles of snowmobile, ATV, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and hiking trails
- Countless pristine streams, creeks, and mountain lakes ideal for trout fishing, scenic rafting in summer, and ice fishing in winter
- World-class golf courses
- Endless hiking trails, biking trails, horseback riding trails, and scenic natural wonders wherever you look.